Paul started his first business, Horizon Kitchens, in 1978. He serviced South-West Florida from Sarasota, Fl. His products were custom designed and built cabinetry, mostly Kitchen and Bath Remodeling. Horizon Kitchens was closed in 1998, due to stock cabinets taking over in the industry. Paul remembered many of his customers shared, they could not get apples for apples price quotes. This barrier still exists today. Paul wants to empower his customers, to get Apples for Apples quotes. You will get the design you want, the cabinet line you want in 2020 Design format, which is the software recognized by most cabinet dealers. No charges for most modifications to the drawings, which are photo-realistic andPaul will work with you up to one year on that design. For example: You choose to buy your cabinets, made by Waypoint Living Spaces. We have, here in Jacksonville, Fl., 17 cabinet dealers selling that line. Now you are holding the cards! You can send via E-mail, to as many dealers as you like, the cabinet parts file Paul provides you. There are large price fluctuations from one dealer to another! You can also shop for your Flooring and Countertops the same way. Paul provides you, with a complete package of frontal elevations, birds-eye floorplan view, separate drawing of countertops and the beautiful perspective 3D drawings, so you will see how well different materials work together. Paul’s prices are a selection of flat fee charges based on the kind of room design such as: Kitchen, Bathroom, Home Office, Laundry Room, Gathering room, Outdoor Kitchens, and more!
3 EASY STEPS: Click Here to Get Started.
WHAT WE DESIGN:
- Kitchen and Bath’s For Every Budget
- New Construction and Remodeling Jobs
- Entertainment Centers
- Home Offices
- Custom Closets
- Outdoor Kitchens
- Welcome! Builders, Cabinet Dealers, and Interior Designers
WHAT YOU GET:
- Comprehensive design of your project created with 2020 Design software, which is recognized by most cabinet dealers. You receive: Photo-Realistic 3D Perspectives, Floor Plans, Frontal Elevations, Parts Lists, Separate drawings for shopping Countertops, Construction Notes for Electricians and Plumbers, and a MapQuest for the location of Cabinet Dealers selling the line of Cabinets You Chose for the design.
Why You Should Call Us
- You will have the smoothest Design experience at the best possible prices.
- You get flat fee pricing, for our services that are surprisingly affordable.
- You get most changes to the design, at no extra cost.
- You will not have to make multiple appointments with vendors at your home.
- You will see the actual textures you chose for most objects in the room. This includes the flooring, appliances, plumbing fixtures, lighting fixtures, wood trims, doors and windows, countertops and cabinets with hardware. There are upgrades available for example: plants, window treatments, furniture and just about anything.
- You will be able to negotiate a better price from the cabinet dealers, because the design work is already completed. Most dealers will be happy to credit you my fee.
- Paul Gatke, the owner, has 30 years experience in the management, production and installation of Kitchen and Bath Cabinetry.